EXAMS FINALLY OVER, WOOO LETS CALL FOR A CELEBRATION XD
6 MAY
Went to lib to "study" with Jk, den go lib listen to songs and rot there. Too tired le, den rot there for awhile le, i suggest go watch Nim's Island, den Jk agrees and we go watch, bought ticket and walk walk walk until the time is almost there, enter into the cinema, listen to songs while waiting for the advertisement to start showing. After the advertisement, the movie started, and I looked, not more than 10 person watched the movie including us XD
We tot how jia lat could it be, but lucky, its not that bad after all, maybe just on screen for long time le =)
7 MAY
Went home and changed, went to lib with Rx,Jk and Zy. Study study study until 5pm, head to arcade, Sr joined us and they DDR like siao while I tekken like siao xD
After DDR finish, went to eat dinner with Zy and Jk while Sr and Rx went home for dinner. After dinner, Jk went home, went arcade for a little while more den home sweet home xD
8 MAY
LAST PAPER~~
Went home straight after school as I need REST, so rested, had lunched, PSP like a crazy freak I am, watched bleach, played maple and blog here =)