10 random facts about me hmmmm...
was tagged by Rx, so here goes..
1. Crunchy fruits like pear or apple are my favourite.
2. I love my hair and I dislike people touching it. :P
3. I can be real quiet if I want to.
4. I love music!
5. I am a free thinker! :D
6. I use the computer almost everyday
7. I love movie, singing and taking pictures.
8. I am real shy at times.
9. I love hanging out with my friends.
10. I love animals.
Went to ECP with Yl, Py, Sophia and Hl. Didnt tried roller blading as no one told be to bring socks :P
So rented bicycle again for 2 hours, had dinner and arcade-d for awhile. Went to nearby playground on the way back to bus stop, slacked around and took 197 to JE. Then took 334 home and adult fare for transportation now is so expensive! T.T