Was tagged by Alvin to do the quiz! So here goes!
#1.Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
My cheek I guess?
#2.How do you feel when you woke up this morning ?
Soooo restless!
#3.Who was the last person who you took photo with ?
Myself I think?
#4.Would you consider to be spoiled ?
I dont think so
#5.Would you ever donate blood ?
Yes bah
#6.Have you have a good friend of an opposite sex?
I guess so? :P
#7.Do you want someone dead ?
Only while playing games! hahahas XD
#8.What does your last text msg says ?
Ok cya tml -> to YongLiang
#9.What are you thinking of right now ?
Lyrics of some love songs hahahas! :P
#10.Did you wish someone was with you right now ?
Hmmm, yeah bah!
#11. When did you go to sleep last night ?
1am! :S
#12 .Where did you bought your t-shirt that you are wearing now ?
Everlast @ IMM!
#13.Is someone in your mind right now ?
Yup of course! ;D
#14. Who last the last person who texted you ?
YongLiang!
#15. 10 People tagged to do this quiz ?
1.YongLiang
2.SophiaSoo
3.Sinren
4.Hweeleng
5.Emily
6.Zhiyu
7.Shengpoh
8.Ruixin
9.Magdaline
10.Junkai
#16. Who is 2 having a relationship with ?
ZHIYU!! XD
#17 . Is 3 female or male ?
Male! but sometimes female! hahahahas dont kill me sinren! :X
#18. If 7 and 10 gets together will it be a good thing ?
Brothers! LOL!~ It would be disturbing if they gay around! :P
#19.What is number 1 study about?
SOCCER! XD
#20.Is number 4 single ?
Yeah I guess.
#21.Say something about number 5.
She is crazy and funny! hahahs :P
#22.What do you think about number 3 and 6 together ?
LOL!!! I cant imagine.. XD
#23. Describe no.9 .
Talkative and love photography! hahas
#24.What will you do if number 6 & 7 fight ?
Suan here suan there! hahas so common! =P
#25. Do you like number 8 ?
I like him as a friend ;D