His name is Benjamin / 班杰明 while his chinese name is YangYi / 杨毅. Single and in search of HER. 9th October 1991 is the day where he came to this world. He love playing sports, computer games, listening to music and watching movies. He love donuts, chocolates, sweets, potato chips and soft drinks too! Benjamin91316@hotmail.com is his email!.
*Leave a tag before you go please!
*DO NOT spam!
*NO VULGARITIES!
*Enjoy reading! :D
I ignored what everyone said to me, be it friends or classmates.. The saddening truth that you already had someone else.. I trusted what you said to me and I believed in your every word.. Following whatever my heart tells me to do all the time and I didn't regret doing so.. Just by looking at your sweet smile, would melt my heart and take my breath away.. Just by talking to you, completes my day and gives me the reason to go on.. But until yesterday, I was disappointed with what I saw.. Which is the truth that my very own eyes has seen and the pain was so unbearable, it's beyond words.. You said that you and him were best friends, when it turns out to be more than that from what I saw.. But, I did a lot of things for the first time, all because of you.. And, you gave some sweet memories although the time we spent together is short.. I still remembered, we chatted on MSN on 12 May 2009, which is how we know each other.. 20 May 2009 was the day where you called my name for the first time.. 爱转角 was the first song you sent to me, and the lyrics clearly describes what I am feeling.. 24 May 2009 was the day where we took a picture together.. All these things may seem insignificant to you, but I am already satisfied and contented with it.. So, thank you. By the way, there's nothing wrong with either of us.. Just that, I don't know how to treat things like the way it is before.. I ignored you today, because I don't have the courage to face you like before and I don't know what to say or react when I saw you as the feeling is already different.. Both of you have my blessing and may you guys stay happy and last long, you two makes a great couple.. In this love story, unfortunately the male lead actor wasn't me..
--Edited parts are in italic-- Heres the update!
3rd June! Went to find Jk, Sp, Rx, Sr and Mh at SP straight after my lesson! Hahahas slacked there for awhile before Jh joined us! After that, went to Jp to meet up with Bernard for dinner! Had dinner at Kopitiam, saw Elaine and friends there too.. After that, went to Mac and slack! Chatted about those great and funny memories we had! Slacked till 9plus, went home!
5th June! Went to TakeOut @ SIM for lunch! The western food was good! Slacked at OurSpace for awhile before heading to the field for soccer! Its so FUN man! However, i didnt excerise for quite a long time..so wobble here and there! LOL :S 5v5 on one big field! Tiring but fun! Scored few goals! Yay! :DDD Rested for awhile before heading to Jp to find Jk, Sr, Sp, Mh and Rx! Had dinner with them, chatted and slacked again before heading home!