Alright, couldnt upload any pictures today!
So will be having a short update!
Firstly, had IS conclusion assignment today!
And it was damn hard man! 25% somemore! I hope i can get a B for it!!
After IS, slack around with classmates, Fiqah, Mamat, Sanjeev and Hisham!
All doing our own stuff on our laptops! hahaha!
Went to slack at library with Hisham and Sanjeev for awhile!
Then go back and use laptop again! hahahas
After that, waited for the rest of my poly classmates, TaoGuang, Kenneth, Marcus, Farhan, Sheryll and Shariffie..
Took 154 together, to Clementi! Took mrt to Boonlay!
Met secondary school classmate, Junkai, Miaohua, Ruixin, Sinren and Shengpoh!
Had Pepper Lunch for dinner~ YUMMY!!~
Slacked around and went to arcade again as usual!
Played awhile! Took 157 home with Miaohua, saw Zy and Sophia in the bus!
Alight at 500+!
Home sweet home after that!
Btw, i finally got a FULL blogsong in my blog! Woo thanks to Jingwen for this!
Its called 自戀! One of my favs! ENJOY! hahaha!
If I was a sunflower, then you will be the sun..
I will be following you whenever you appears during the day..
No matter how weak the light is, I will find it somehow even if it takes forever..
This is because, I am the only one that cherish you in this world..
The reason why I exist, is because of the light you gave me..
The light not only brings life but also happiness and blessings in me..