Alright! An update before going to bed!
Firstly, overslept today! Missed 10am's Eltech lecture!
So met classmates at canteen 3,
They were slacking while I found them.
Played Big 2 with Kenneth, Hisham, Farhan and Mamat.
Lols loser = forfeit!!
And I think i got the most cos we only play a few matches! T.T
Anyway, its funny lah! hahahas
And, theres EG1 Maths quiz today!
Doing the quiz with Qihan beside me.
Confirm fail if there isnt Hisham to help us! LOL
We damn jialat! hahaha
After Maths, went to library and slack while waiting for Eng Mech Retest!
Iris and Saran stayed back to teach Sheryl and Cindy.
While the me, Kenneth, Ken and Aashmit were playing board games instead LOL!
The clock had hit 5.20pm! So headed to LT 24!
It was a lecture theatre by the way! And it was hugeeeeee!
First time entering, like sua ku sia!
Hahahas anyway, I should be able to pass the retest! YES!
And by the way, my leg banged onto a table just now, hurting my kneecap! Ouch! T.T

Selling this at $55!
First hand STAGE belt. ( STAGE is a shop from SHOW! )