Hey guys, IM BACK!!!!
Hahahahaha!
Firstly, Happy 18th Birthday to Sheryl!
Hope you like our celebration for you! hahaha!
Alright, shall update on yesterday and today's outing! :P
No lesson on friday, damn shiok! :D
So have a good sleep, woke up at 10am!
And prepare for Sheryl's birthday celebration at school!
Hahah! Didnt brought extra clothes, so I can only watch the rest playing flour, water and even the cake! T.T
Sian loh! :(
Anyway, had a steamboat dinner at Bugis with my secondary classmates!
Meeting them bring lots of memories, esp looking at those old pictures in Zeke's laptop! ;D
Ate for 2hours I think? Hahaha!
But sad though! Went home after that as most of them got something on tomorrow!
So went home at about 10plus, took 334 with Wh and Hj.
Alright, for today! Went out to study with Elaine at Jp de library!
Meet with Rx for awhile at Jp first before separating our ways!
And coincidentally, Rx and I wore the same stuff, black tee and white shorts! hahaha!
Got "mo qi" as usual! hahaha!
Ok, back to topic! Studied Engmech and oh my god man! Chap 4 was hell! T.T
But luckily I am able to get it! =S
Had LJS for dinner after studying for 3hours!
Hahaha! Crap alot there, esp those caveman jokes I created on the spot!!
LOL!! :D
Went home after that after slacking for awhile! :D