Yes ah! New blogskin! Finally!
Thanks to Ziting for finding and helping out! :D
Hmmm, everything is about the same, just that the links are on top!
More simple and plain! Yes! And I even got a profile pic le! LOL!
And had lessons as usual, fewer and fewer people came to school today.
Most of them are sick or at home resting.
Take care everyone and rest well!!
Played dota with Marcus, Kenneth, QiHan, TaoGuang and Ken.
Lol 3v3! Bone Fletcher! XD
After that, had Eltech Practical, and I passed my test which I did last two weeks ago! WOO!
Slacked during EG1 Maths awhile, school dismiss.
Went to Jp to find Jk, slacked around at Mac while waiting for Sp.
Had dinner at Kopitiam, Jk went home first as he need to do his homework.
After that went to slack at arcade with Sp, chit chat awhile.
And home sweet home! :D