Okokok! Update!! :D
Went to watch G.I. Joe with Jk and Sp on thurs, 13 Aug.
Had dinner with them along with Mh and Bern.
G.I. Joe was a nice movie, although there's lot of computer graphics in it.
Its quite action-packed and introduce most of the characters well enough..
Awaiting for the next sequel! 4/5!! :D
Watched Where Got Ghost with Sp, Rx, Yl, Mh, Py, Zy, Hj yesterday! :D
Hmm, had late lunch with Sp, so accompanied the rest to LJS for dinner.
After that, headed to library for roti prata :P
Chat awhile after that, then head off to meet the rest..
The movie, was alright bah, some part very funny! hahahas!
As for the scary parts, hmmm quite expected bah..
There's three ghost 'encounters' in the movie.
2nd one was hilarious!!
1st one was alright, quite funny too!
But 3rd one, nothing much actually..
3/5 bah...
And, had supper at 500+ with Yl, Py and Hj!
Chatted till 2am? Den go home!
As for today!
Headed to gym again!! :D
With Jk, Sp and Rx!
After 1hour plus of workout!
Accompanied Rx to get his studying materials!
Den bus-ed to JP!
Jk went home though, hes tired due to staying overnight at friend house.
Had subway for dinner, yummy!!
Headed to lib, started studying..
Managed to revise 3 chaps.
Had roti prata again when lib closes.. :P
Slacked at arcade, DDR! :D
Den home sweet home!
When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.