Happy 19th birthday to Junkai! :D
Sorry was late just now as I had a celebration at NP early on..
Hope you guys dont mind! ><
Hahas! Hope you like the present we gave you! :)
And the surprise + celebration, with the delicious cake!
Hope your wishes come true and take care! XD
Will be editing this post later on, as its quite late now.
And I need sleepzxczxc so that I wont be late for lessons.. x.x
So yeah, do check back later alright! :D*Edited*
Alright, back updating.
Common tests is reaching in two weeks time, thats very fast!
And I still dont have the motivation to study! Oh gosh!
I think AEL and DEL would fail as expected! T.T
And, I actually spend $12 on a taxi trip, just to reach school on time for my AEL lecture.. Even though I didnt understand a single thing since day 1 of 2nd sem..
Wonder why I actually wasted my money man! Argh! Should have pon instead of wanting to have a full attendance.. -____-
Hais, anyways.. I finally gotten a bus concession for my card.. Lol! Before that was topping up $10 every few days.. Cannot make it sia, and I actually didnt know how and where to buy concession.. But luckily friends helped me out yesterday.. Thanks alot! x.x

Thats you when you have longer hair.. LOL!
then what is if I can only look at you