ITS HOLIDAY!!!
ITS HOLIDAY!!!
BUT NO OUTING WHATSOEVER!!
Oh my god so boring at home!
Someone please save my boredom!
Hahaha! Seriously, wasting my holidays by slacking and stoning at home! :(
Alright, PC SHOW 2010 just ended a day ago.
Went there with Rx and Sp on 13/06/10..
Met at about 3pm then headed to PC SHOW!
Sp bought his hard disk and thumb drive.
Yeah, so we caught a movie before going home, The A-Team.
Its funny, nice and unexpectedly good! 4/5!
Hope there would be a sequel, luckily its not some disappointing shit movies! x.x
So headed home after the movie as school started for RP! :(
Study hard and good luck for your UTs Rx! While we are wasting our holidays just like you! x.x
If you want to see the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain. ~Dolly Parton.When I think about the rain I think about singing, when I think about singing I think about its heavenly tune, when I think about heaven, I think about angels, and when I think about angels, I think about you.. ~Ben.