Hey guys!
Im back~
Sorry for the long MIA!
Im working at NTU for YOG at the moment! :)
PLEASE UNDERSTAND EH! XD

Alright, for last Friday, 6/8/10!
Went to watch Tekken after collecting our stuff for YOG!
Hmmm, movie seems a little rush at the end.
Fighting scenes was kinda little and some characters really lookalike with the game's version!
Hahaha! While some are totally off the chart! D:
Jon Foo really looks like Jin Kazama from some angles/scenes!
Hope theres a sequel to it, great potential man! 3/5

And ever since, I have being working day till night for YOG!
MOST of the staffs aren't that bad, except for some, well I think we are even better then them at our work.
Yet, just because their shirt/rank is different, we are like shit labour to them that being ordered to do shit.
They always tend to scold whenever they have their own problem before understanding our situation.
Yeah, besides that. Its FUN!
Especially working with friends! Hehe! :D
Alright, I will try to look for things to update on as I am working for 3 weeks, so mostly the same thing going on now!
Till then!~ :)
On National Day, I made a new friend with the moon and the stars.