Exams are over!
Yeah, its kinda fast but I like!
Get over it soon and last minute works for me! XD
Hahaha!
A celebration perhaps? :P
Probably after my friends are done with their World War 3 too! LOL
Whatever paper you guys left, just JIAYOU!!!
Dont be nervous or stressed out!
ITS JUST A PAPER!
PUT THE GPA AND RESULT ASIDE, IT JUST SCREWS YOUR MIND! LOL!
The more nervous you are, the more mistake you will make!
Cos you start to think too much and care too much on the question!
Just sit back, relax and go for it!!
Hahaha, why am I saying all this?
Cos I may have to leave school..
Due to me, making another joke again during exam! LOL!
So just a final encouragement to those who reads my blog eh? :P
Ah, who cares. Life have to move on and what I can do now is to plan a better future!
And, to those who are concerned or curious,
Just ask and I will tell you!
COS SHARING IS CARING!
If possible I would go for the plan that I always dreamed of lah!!!! :X

And yeah, watched this awesome movie on 4/9/10!
With Rx and Sp! Hah, meet Sp for the KPOP Night Concert!
Wanted to buy, but lazy to queue and think it doesn't worth the money.
So we dropped the idea and decided to do some shopping and catching a movie!
Asked Rx along, caught The Expendables!
Lots of great actors in this movie!
Fair amount of jokes and laughter.
Lots of explosion, shooting and combat!
I just love it lah, i think its just nice! :P
5/5!
Oh yeah, we had a little shopping that day too!
Hahaha each of us bought something from Uniqlo! :P
At some point of life, many things will pull you down.
But no matter how tough it is, work hard and move on.
Everyone will be there for you. ~Ben