Sorry for neglecting my blog for half a month!
Working for YOG has ended!
All I can say is its a great experience!
Great job to Singapore! Hah!
So proud that I participated in this event somehow! :P
Too bad I couldn't watch any live matches other than serving those athletes! XD
Being tired is unavoidable! But the fun we had just replace everything else!
Made many awesome friends with Sp, Rx and Jk!
This is one job I'm not gonna forget! :)


206 flags hanging all around NTU!

These pins are nice but ex!

The amount of pins in this event is just OVER 9000!!

Chilling around during our last day of work!


We still feel like a kid once in a while! Hah!


Friends that we made during work! Funny and cute lah! :D
For now!
Studying and playing?!
Yeah, I'm juggling between this two at the moment! Heh!
Just one day break interval between my exams!
Start fast and end fast!
So gonna go on a shopping spree when my exam is over and my pay arrives!
Lots of things to buy! :)
Gotta go
study play now! :D
Ciaos!~
You mean the world to me but you’ll never know ~Mika: I Love You
It may have just been a moment to you, but it changed every single one that followed for me. ~I Wrote This For You: The Fragile Arc