First post on October!!
Went out on Children's Day!
Exam results were released, passed luckily enough! :D
Took BTT with Rx, passed too! Double yay-ness! xD
Sp joined us for some kelly stuff..
Slacking session at JP again, got the AES cap I have being hunting for from my cousin!
And then home sweet home after that!
For 2nd October!
Went to Bugis, shopping trip again with Sp and Rx!
Major retail therapy this time round! LOL!
We suddenly become big spenders on that day!! D:
Like taitai like that lo! LOL!
And finally! Bought the Manhattan Portage Pouch! Woots! :D
Still left with wallet and a new shoe maybe?

Caught The Other Guys with Yl, Sp, Rx and Alvin on 3/10/10!
Funny movie!! Hahah comedy FTW! Seriously many LOL scenes!
The stuff they say and their expression are just retarded max! Hahah
Ending was alittle expected! Worth the money! 4/5! :)
Besides watching this, just plain walking and slacking around Orchard.

Watch this drama seriously man!
Damn nice!
PLAYFUL KISS! NICE MAX!
CWO for 2 weeks.. 9AM to 530PM! Sad.
Oh well, my birthday is just next week! Heheh!
Waist size 30
Shoe size 7
Tee size S
What are you waiting for?! Get me something! LOL!
Will you catch me if I fall for you?
And even if I do,
I promise that there will be a day too,
When I won't be waiting for you,
To fall in love with me.. ~Ben